In March of 2016, Mark Boyar held a call to discuss his views on the financial markets.
Topics discussed included:
- His thoughts on the cause(s) of the recent stock market volatility including China, the energy markets, the upcoming U.S. presidential election, and the Federal Reserve;
- Why you should embrace stock market corrections and how they historically have occurred far more often than they had recently;
- Whether it’s currently a buying opportunity for U.S. equities;
- The importance of holding outsized cash positions in your portfolio;
- Equities that he currently finds attractive.
For more information about Boyar Research please contact Jonathan Boyar at firstname.lastname@example.org.