We believe our longevity coupled with our long-term
track record speaks to the quality of our work.
Asset Analysis Focus
- The average return for each company profiled since 2009 is 83.7% compared with a return of 53.2% for the S&P 500.
- Approximately 57% of companies profiled since 2009 have outperformed the S&P 500 on an inception to date basis.
- Boyar Research’s Forgotten Forty Report has outperformed the S&P 500 on a 1, 3, 5, 10, and 15 year basis.
Boyar's Micro Cap Focus
- Since inception through 12/31/2016, the average return of the companies that have appeared in Boyar’s Micro Cap Focus is 116.1% compared with an average index return (Russell Microcap Value) of 54.5%.
- ~20% of the companies featured in Boyar's Micro Cap Focus have been acquired at a meaningful premium to the price that they were initially profiled at.
- All performance statistics are through December 2016.